- Loan terms available from 3 – 10 years .
- Interest rates available from 9.9% APR Representative. You may be offered a higher interest rate depending on your financial circumstances.
- You can pay a deposit if you wish (directly to the trader) or apply to borrow the entire amount.
- Overpayments and early repayments can be made at any time. If you make overpayments, you will avoid future interest, and the length of the loan will be reduced.
- You will need to decide if the loan is right for you. Neither Phoenix nor your installer can give you any financial advice.
The table on page 2 shows the monthly repayment and the total amount repayable for a loan amount of £4,000.
Finance example for boiler replacement
|Loan amount: £4,000||3 years||4 years||5 years||8 years||10 years|
|Total amount repayable|
over the period
|Interest rate and|
Representative APR (fixed)
|Cash price of|
Switched on (Yorkshire) Ltd is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited (“Phoenix”). Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders. All finance subject to status and credit checks.
Contact us today for a free no obligation quoteContact us for a quote